BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These booking conditions form a contract between you and Travbest Travel & Tours Co. Make sure you have read these Terms and Conditions and have raised any questions you may have prior to paying the down payment. It is the sole responsibility of the addressee to inform all other parties traveling of the contents of these terms and conditions. The booking passenger, by accepting this receipt and making payment to TTT Co., acknowledges that they have been advised of, reviewed, and hereby accept these terms and conditions and contract for travel-related services.
- Contract is valid from the date of initial down payment up to last day of the scheduled tour.
- All rates are quoted in Philippine currency
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The rate and itinerary is valid only on the specified date in the quotation/flyer
BOOKING/CANCELLATIONS/NO SHOW POLICY
- Room Confirmation Clause - Rooms will be blocked and considered confirmed/ finalized upon receipt of payment.
- Check-Out Procedures - Standard check-out time shall be 12:00 noon the following day. Extension beyond specified time shall be subject to an extension fee for fifty percent (50%) off the published rate. The extension fee will be paid directly to the hotel’s cashier.
Any cancelation made after the guaranteed booking is subject to applicable charges.
- Due to personal reason:
- No show or cancellation, two (2) days to thirty (30) days before arrival, subject to full payment of the total billing.
- Thirty-one (31) to Sixty (60) days before date of arrival, 75% cancellation charge of the total booking.
- Sixty-one (61) to Eighty-two (81) days before date of arrival, 50% cancellation charge of the total booking.
- Eighty-two (82) to One Hundred Days (100) days before the date of arrival, 40% of the total booking is charged.
Initial down payment of no less than 20% is non-refundable to cover all the operating expenses during the reservation such long-distance calls & bank charges during provincial deposits, etc.
- Due to force Majeure: 'Force Majeure' means (without restriction) any event which Travbest Travel & Tours could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Force Majeure covers events such as, but not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control.
- No show, cancellation on the day or a day before arrival, 100% of the total bill is forfeited
- Two (2) to thirty (30) days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total booking is forfeited
In the case of Force Majeure Travbest Travel & Tours Co. will not accept liability, and reserves the right to change and cancel trips and shall not accept any responsibility for loss of enjoyment, delays or compensation resulting from changes due to Force Majeure or any reasons beyond our control.
- Shortening of stay: no refund
- Cancellation letter of notification specifying the reason of cancellation shall be required from the guest for validation of cancellation charge.
- For International travel, 100% cancelation charge will be applied for any cancelation made within 20 days from departure date or after ticket issuance & finalization of hotel bookings.
- TRAVBEST will refund the deposit fee if the traveler cancels the booking due to visa denial, provided that there will be no charges from travel partners such as airline and hotel. Any charges that will be incurred by TRAVBEST due to traveler’s cancelation will be charged to the traveler.
- Any cancelation made due to inability to provide required documents for visa application on the option date given by the handler will result in forfeiture of deposit fee.
- For consolidated group tour, in case TRAVBEST cancels a trip due to the following reasons:
- Failure to meet minimum number of pax required in a group
- Natural disasters, terrorism attack, political instability or other external events which will seriously affect the planned itinerary (if country of destination will impose travel ban),
- Traveler has option to refund or to offset the deposit fee for other tour destinations. Subject to the terms & conditions of the the airline and local partners.
- Re-booking charge is 25% of the total amount.
- Lean season booking rebooked to super peak and peak season or peak season rate shall apply.
- Super peak and peak season booking rebooked to lean season, super peak and peak season charge rate shall apply without incurring charges.
- Re-booking shall be allowed within 60 days only. After 60 days, it is considered forfeited already.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co.will make every effort to adhere to the confirmed itinerary. However, where Involuntary Changes are significant– such as change of accommodation or transportation – Travbest Travel & Tours Co. undertakes:
- To provide a reasonable alternative at no additional cost, subject to the terms and conditions of the concerned supplier. In the event that you reject the reasonable alternative provided or should a reasonable alternative not be available a refund will be issued which is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier
- In the event of refunding you, to assist you in identifying alternative services, subject to all additional costs for the alternative services being for your account.
- Should you wish to make a Voluntary Change to your booking, Travbest Travel & Tours Co. will use its best endeavors to accommodate you. However Travbest Travel & Tours Co. reserves the right to charge the applicable cancellation fees.
- We will charge an administration fee 5% of the total booking cost plus any additional costs or charges incurred by us or by any of our suppliers if a confirmed booking is changed or transferred to a different departure date or tour, up to 60 days prior to departure. These changes are subject to availability.
- If a client is unable to travel, in circumstances which the Company considers to be reasonable, the booking or that client's place on the booking may be transferred to another person (introduced by you except with airline booking). However, the original tour arrangements must stay unchanged. If we are able to transfer the booking, an administration charge of P 200.00 will be made per person to cover our administration costs.
- By nature, any form of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow for alternatives. The itinerary sequence, mode of transport, accommodation, flight schedules, etc. is subject to change without prior notice due to local conditions.
- CONFIRMATION IS UPON PAYMENT. - Pre-payment is hereby required to guarantee the booking. In case of initial down payment that includes the airfare, an equivalent to 70% must be paid 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival otherwise 50% down payment will be require if without the airfare. The remaining balance will be paid two weeks before the travel date.
- DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT - Deposit fee of amount is required upon making a reservation. It should be settled until the given option date stated in the proposal. It is non-refundable.
For consolidated group tour book and buy cases, full or partial payment is required before TRAVBEST can give booking confirmation.
- Partial Payment is at least 50% of the total package cost. (International Packages)
- Full payment is required if booking has been made less than 2 weeks before departure.
- For free and easy packages, customized tour package or hotel only book and buy cases, full payment is required before TRAVBEST travel can give booking confirmation.
***Book & Buy means traveler needs to guarantee the reservation first by paying partially or in full before traveler can get booking confirmation. Please take note that hotel room availability varies from time to time. As a result, TRAVBEST can’t guarantee booking confirmation even after payment has been made. However, TRAVBEST will exert its best to find an alternative hotel that meets your requirement, subject to
- ADHOC (Additional Hotel Charges), if any.
All Payment & Deposit can be made through TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. bank account at
- Banco De Oro, SM Makati Branch - Savings Account No. : 4057-4598
- East West Bank, Gil Puyat Ave., Makati Branch – Savings Account No.: 0101-04295-2
- Metrobank, FTI Complex-Taguig Branch – Current Account No.: 007-342-50511-9
- Bank of the Philippine Island – Petron C5– Savings Account No.: 9963-0323-71
- Bank of the Philippine Island – Petron C5– Dollar Savings Account No.: 9964-0009-61
- Bank charges if any, shall be borne by the client.
- Deposit slips should be faxed immediately via fax (02) 571-8522 or email with the following details indicated: Guest Name, Date of deposit and Amount Deposited.
- All other incidental cost excluding room accommodation shall be for the account of the guest and may not be charged for collection to TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. unless a deposit for such costs are paid in advance to TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. subject to liquidation.
- Should the actual materialized booking to more than the number of rooms stipulated, the engager should settle the bill on the day of check-in for the actual number of rooms occupied.
- Any additional rooms or extension of room nights other than those booked by TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. shall be for the account of the guest.
Force Majeure Clause
TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. shall not be held liable for failure to carry out abovementioned arrangement due to labor disputes, acts of God or conditions beyond the Hotel or Resort’s control.
VISA APPLICATION IF APPLICABLE
- All the documents required by Embassy must be submitted until the given option date set by the agent.
- In case the Embassy will require additional documents to support your visa application, the applicant must comply and immediately submit the required documents.
- TRAVBEST does not and cannot guarantee visa approval. TRAVBEST can only provide assistance in terms of submission of documents and pick up of results. Therefore, TRAVBEST Travel shall not be held liable for any visa denial matter.If applicant’s visa application has been denied, visa fee & visa processing fee are deemed used up and nonrefundable.
TICKET ISSUANCE AND FINALIZING HOTEL BOOKINGS
- Full payment is required before ticket issuance and finalization of hotel bookings.
- Failure to settle full payment on the given option date may result in the cancelation of booking unless valid and acceptable reasons are given.
RELEASE OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Schedule of releasing of travel documents such as electronic ticket, hotel voucher, arrival instructions, travel insurance (if applicable) etc. will be set by the Travel agent.
- Airline tickets are highly restrictive, non-refundable, and non-transferable. Modification of passenger names, dates, times, routings, or departure/arrival airports is at the sole discretion of the airline and, if permitted, will likely be subject to a substantial change fee. Passenger is responsible for any such fees. With regard to the purchase of air tickets, Travbest Travel & Tours Co. acts simply as an intermediary between you and the airline. Once you book a reservation, your credit card or debit card will be charged for the amount shown – regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. Credit will not be given for any unused airline tickets and cannot be used toward any future bookings.
- All tickets will be issued for economy class unless otherwise specified. All travel will be round-trip unless otherwise specified. Seat assignments are subject to the airline's policies and may not be able to be made until you are at the airport on the day of departure. Airline tickets booked through Travbest may not eligible to earn frequent flyer miles. You agree to confirm all bookings with the airline prior to the stated date of departure (Travbest recommends confirming 72 hours prior)
- Direct flights may be “non-stop” or may involve one or more stop-overs (in the latter case this means the same flight by the airline because the flight number remains the same). The same applies to connecting flights that may be subject to crew changes. When you reserve a scheduled or charter flight involving a stop-over in a town, and the second flight takes off from a different airport to the airport of arrival, ensure that you have sufficient time for reaching the second airport. The journey to the other airport is at your own expense. Travbest will not be able to reimburse you for these costs, nor will it be liable if you miss the second flight.
Travbest Travel & Tours Co. responsibilities in respect to air travel are limited by the relevant airline’s conditions of carriage. The airline fulfilling your contract for carriage may change from the airline mentioned by Travbest. Travbest is not able to specify the type of aircraft to be used by any airline. If an airline cancels or delays a flight, you must work directly with the airline to ensure you arrive at your destination on or ahead of time. Travbest will not provide any refund for Trips missed, in part or full.
- If the traveler wishes to transfer the deposit fee to other tour package or transfer the deposit fee to another person, TRAVBEST Travel will permit such amendments provided that:
- The ticket has not been issued yet
- If joining consolidated group tour, transfer of deposit to other tour package or destination should be done at least three months before the departure date.
- Such amendments are not allowed once the booking is already finalized.
CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS
- If travelers have complaints about the trip, immediately inform the Tour Guide or the Tour Coordinator at the time in order to rectify the matter. With all efforts, TRAVBEST contact numbers will be available for 24/7 during your tour for any assistance and urgent concerns you may have during tour. Any special request beyond the paid and the agreed package is subject to availability & possibility.
- Rebooking charges or other penalties on air fare shall be at the discretion of the airline company.
- Assignment of hotel rooms shall be at the discretion of the Hotel. However, if requests for rooms are received with sufficient advance notice, all efforts shall be made to honor that request.
- The engager hereby states that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions stated herewith.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change by TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The guest is solely responsible for ensuring that the actual reservation corresponds with the booking made.
As the person making the booking you are also responsible for ensuring that the names on all documents are correct of all guests you are making the booking for. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all travel companions in the booking are kept fully informed of what was booked and any changes that may arise. There would be no refunds and transfers for any tours, accommodations, meals or any other services not utilized. It is possible that due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that itinerary or routings could be changed. TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal accidents, delays irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control.
TRAVBEST TRAVEL & TOURS CO. reserved the right to end these privileges for any breach of this contract. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this arbitration is their sole recourse and that they may not file a lawsuit against Travbest Travel & Tours Co. If Passenger(s) files suit, Travbest Travel & Tours Co. shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in the enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, including costs incurred seeking referral to arbitration. Passenger(s) and Travbest Travel & Tours Co. agree that neither party shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims or arbitrate any claim as a representative or class action.