IATF Resolution No. 128 places NCR, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Davao de Oro, and Davao del Norte under GCQ with heightened restrictions until 31 July 2021 to prevent local transmission of the Delta Variant. Rules relevant to DOT are the following:
1. Restaurants (including those inside hotels) are allowed for dine-in at 20% capacity, and al fresco at 50% capacity
2. MICE events and social events (wedding receptions, birthday celebrations, etc) are not allowed
3. Outdoor Tourist Attractions are allowed at 30% venue capacity
4. Indoor Tourist Attractions shall not be allowed to operate
5. Staycation shall continue to be allowed without age restrictions. Those below 18 must be subject to an RT-PCR Test. Those above 18 should be fully vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, they need to undergo an RT-PCR test as well.
6. Interzonal travel is allowed subject to restrictions of the LGU of destination. Point-to-point travel for leisure is allowed going to GCQ and MGCQ areas, subject to RT-PCR test-before-travel for those below 18 and above 65 (but LGUs may impose stricter rules)
IATF Resolution No. 128-A provides updated guidelines on the Green Lanes.
International Passengers need to undergo a 7-day facility-based quarantine, with RT-PCR test on the 5th day, if all of the following conditions are met:
1. Their port of origin is a Green List country or jurisdiction;
2. They stayed in the Green List country/jurisdiction for 14 days prior to their arrival;
3. They are fully vaccinated, whether in the Ph or abroad; and
4. Their vaccination can be verified as authentic upon their arrival.