If some Filipinos would want for everybody to get vaccinated first, there are still a lot of our kababayans that can't wait and would like to get that fresh air and the feeling of powdery white sand under their feet.
One of the mandatory requirements is to make sure to get the RT-PCR Test at least 72 hours prior your flight schedule. Make sure to get your results to accredited laboratories in the list: https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/?page_id=1729 You may also avail the RT-PCR subsidized by our Department of Tourism through the Philippine General Hospital.
After getting tested, here are the procedures that needs to be followed as new normal guidelines of the Province of Aklan:
- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
- Fill out required fields and click submit.
- Take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
- Email us the following:
- Copy of the screenshot of Health Declaration Card
- RT-PCR Negative Result with date of extraction
- Proof of identification with Philippine Residency
- As soon as we receive the email response (successful or unsuccessful) of the Final Validator, we will forward you a validated QR Code
- Keep the Tourist QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, sea) as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
- If processing is unsuccessful, we will forward an email requesting for additional requirements or clarification. Please immediately comply with this to avoid delays in the QR Code release.
- Your Tourist QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time.
Please note that this assistance if for your present booking with Travbest. If you wish to extend your stay in Boracay, please advise us for new reservation and processing of new health registration.
Note: Please send only valid documents as falsification is punishable by law.